Tag Archives: Retention

700 Days of Retention

Just a quick retention update. Over the past couple of weeks we’ve zoomed past another milestone. We’re now offering over 700 days of binary retention. Our text group retention continues to push the envelope at over 1400 days.

Usenet in Depth: Retention

Retention is one of the most important features for a usenet provider. Simply put, retention is the number of usenet articles that a server stores and makes available to users.

Binary Retention Now at 650 Days

We’re excited to announce that we just moved past 650 days of binary retention. NewsgroupDirect continues to push the envelope for usenet access, and this latest achievement further proves the point. We strive daily to provide the best service and features in the industry. The new retention is available immediately and is available to all of our accounts at no additional charge.

Newsgroup Retention Now at 600 Days!

We’re pleased to announce that our binary retention is now at 600 days! Our retention has been growing daily for months, and we?re continuing to set new records daily.

NewsgroupDirect Announces 400 Days Retention Plan

Continuing to up the ante, NewsgroupDirect is happy to announce that we are now spooling to 400 days retention. We currently are at about 300 days, so in about 3 months or so we’ll hit our goal of 400 days. We have about 200 days of retention available in headers, with another hundred days or…Continue reading →

Retention Increased to 200 Days!

The NewsgroupDirect team is excited to announce that we are now at 200 days retention, and still growing. 200 days worth of retention is accessible through message id… so if you use nzb files or search using a newsreader with that capability then you’ll be able to fully utilize the retention. Retention through headers is…Continue reading →

Retention Upgrades – 160 Days

We’re excited to announce the latest retenion upgrades at NewsgroupDirect. Binary retention is now up to a whopping 160 days, with text retention up to 1250 days. This is the retention that is available by retrieving headers in your favorite newsreader. You may be able to get more days of retention if you’re searching by…Continue reading →